Nemesis Divine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock - 70 - Human (SM/RUIN)

3 posters

Go down

Warlock - 70 - Human (SM/RUIN) Empty Warlock - 70 - Human (SM/RUIN)

Post  Milch Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:50 pm

1 Character Info:
1.01 - Name: Milch
1.02 - Level: 70
1.03 - Class: Warlock
1.04 - Talents: 38/00/23
1.05 - Willing to Respec?: Probally not, as i have maxium DPS with my current spec.
1.06 - Proffessions: Tailoring And Skinning (Both need leveling
1.07 - Attunements(Heroic Keys, Karazhan): All Heroics. Kara.
1.08 - /Played: 43 days, 23 hours, 3 mins and
1.09 - Your Orginal Acc(Y/N): Yup
1.010 - Your Standard Gear Link:

2 IRL
2.01 - Age 18
2.02 - Country England
2.03 - Sex(M/F) M
2.04 - Do You Know Someone From Nemesis Divine in-game or IRL? Nope, spoken to Magnadis today though about applying.
2.05 - Anything You Like To Add About Yourself? Fun loving gamer who wants to see the end game content in PvE. Have my girlfriend who is a level 25 mage atm, so i am putting alot of effort into having her go up in the levels.
2.06 - Do You Have Ventrilo 2.1 Installed: Got vent, not sure of version..

3 Previous Guilds
Lawless. I left this guild because it was fine for finding party's and having a good laugh but in the end the guild members where too low for me to participate in guild events.

Casualty. I left this guild because the guild was totally inactive and lacked real focus from its guild leader and officers.

The Paradox Key. I was the guild leader of this guild made up of RL friends and friends that i had met in WOW. The guild ended because most of my friends decieded they wanted to play guild wars. I loved being part of this close community and its a shame it ended.

4. - Raid Experiance: Kara. Gruul. Some of SSC

5. What Intrested You In Our Guild?: Raiding with you guys.

6. What Expectations Do You Have Of Our Guild?: To go to kara at least once a week, and to partake in 25 man instances when the time comes.

7. - Our Raid Time Are
Monday - 19:00-23:00
Wednesday - 19:00-23:00
Thursday - 19:00-23:00
Sunday 19:00-23:00
Will You Be Able To Join The Raids Then?: (GMT then yes. Most probally)

Milch

Back to top Go down

Warlock - 70 - Human (SM/RUIN) Empty Re: Warlock - 70 - Human (SM/RUIN)

Post  Milch Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:51 pm

Gear link, forgot to add it.

Milch

Back to top Go down

Post  Yooski Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:51 pm

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=milch

Yooski

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnadis Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:12 pm

Great to see your application here.
I'm not an officer, so I don't have the final say in recruiting.. But I will post my oppinion, since it was me who talked to you in game! Very Happy

From our conversation, I must say that you sound like a friendly player, who has knowlegde about the game and has experience with instances.. To that we share the same interest in being in a "mature" guild, where members are respectfull towards others - and are having fun playing to gether.
I like that you are interested in instance progress, since that's also a focus in our guild Smile

As said, I don't have the final to say, but I'm defently positive about your character!
Magnadis
Magnadis

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Whis Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:15 pm

I agree with Magnadis.
i do also agree that 38/00/23 is the best spec to play as a Warlock (IMO) sence it's doesn't drain all the Mana of the warlock and keep a high DPS over the fight.
Nemesis divine is constantly trying to uphold a high moral amongst the member and if you where to get invited i would hope that you fit amoungst the members.
You got my vote.

Magnadis, It's not only officers that's allowed to post when a player dose an application, if anyone have played with the one doing the application it's a benefit if they post something about them (don't know there class, ninja, not mature player, leave when they cause whipe)
all information about applicant are welcome, just as long as you don't write non-relating stuff like (My mom made a Cake today!)
Whis
Whis
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnadis Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:26 pm

I know ^^ But don't want to promise to much, when I'm not the one with the "power"! Wink
Magnadis
Magnadis

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Milch Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:01 pm

Dude, my mum made like... a cake today Razz

Hehe, sorry... but yea. My average raid DPS buffed is about 900-1000 depending on who is with me with my current spec.

Was also wondering, (knowing that i am not in the guild yet) would i be able to bring my girlfreind with me into the guild? She doesnt play much but it would be nice to have her in the same guild as me? shes only level 25 (as i said in my first post)

thanks for reading Very Happy

Milch

Milch

Back to top Go down

Post  Milch Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:35 pm

Having a look around your forum i noticed that raid sign ups for kara (link below) is all written in sweedish/danish (Im english guys >_> i aint got a clue heh)

nemesis-divine.rpg-board.net/raids-f7/karazhan-lineup-onsdag-23-1-t95.htm

Wondering if thats going to be a problem, as i cant sign for a raid if i dont know what im signing for?

Thanks again for reading Smile

Milch

Back to top Go down

Post  Whis Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:00 pm

Hey again!
Having your GF in the guild wouldent rly be a problem, sence there's no harm in that (IMO) but it's a Officer call.
Yeah, about the swedish posts, all the momebers are from sweden and danish so all the writing have been in swedish.
but ones a non-swe/Dan the posts will be changes to serve the members.

Magnadis what happend to your "GIRLPOWER!"
im a veteran and a Admin, i don't rly have powers. im just trying to be active.
common Magnadis, start Camping the forum like me, we can sleep in a tee-pee and have a campfire!
Whis
Whis
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Luvulongtime Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:01 am

Just so you know, we are really full on the kara runs, we only have one line atm which means there are alot of poeple who doesn't get into the raid.
So you going kara every week before we have 2 lines its not going to happen sense we do rolls and even for everyone , and we have 2 other warlocks that you will be rolling for (and other range dps) if you can't find yourself in this. ND isn't the correct guild for you.
And your gf thats a mage, thats up to the mage CL to decided if she can join the guild or not. I'm not sure if she can get a free ride because of you into the guild. Maybe as an alt char.
So if you don't get it your way you don't want to join or do you still want to join?
Luvulongtime
Luvulongtime
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-09-25

https://nemesis-divine.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down