Nemesis Divine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter

5 posters

Go down

Hunter Empty Hunter

Post  Khooie Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:47 am

Application Form:

-Character name:Khooie

-Class and Level:Hunter lvl 70

-Professions(lvl):375 Jewel Crafter 375 Mining

-What previously guild where you in and why did you leave them?: Current - Undying Legacy: Looking for a faster paced guild so i can get my bow from Prince. Ruby Serpents ( who later disbanded and formed *Chosen* from the top players) - 12th guild on the server to clear Karazhan. Guild Leader disbanded to enjoy the lighter side of WoW.

-Have u done Karazhan prequest?: I have cleared Karazhan as well as downing Gruuls

-Which "Heroic" instance keys have you got: All Heroic Keys on my little key chain Smile

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database :

-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self: Im a 375 Jewel Crafter with aprox. 20 blue gems and 7 Meta Gem designs. Mainly Epic gear with a couple of Blues. fully Gemmed and enchanted to raid. no greenies. my pet is so powerful he has off-tanked in kara in desperate times - BM spec. Im an expert chain trapper and often chain trap the evil one hit melee when fighting Moroes - with specific CD reducing gear for trapping, Plus my misdirection and Epic arrows often come in handy in tight situations.

Iv been playing WoW for about 2 years - Aprox. 80 days /played with my Hunter. Iv recently left my full time retail management job to return to study, and earn extra money as a paintball Marshall and Archery teacher (hence the hunter Wink ) at an outdoor activities centre, as well as breakdancing with my dance crew *Planzero*

-our raid time are
Monday - 19:00-23:00
Wednesday - 19:00-23:00
Thursday - 19:00-23:00
Sunday 19:00-23:00
will you be able to join the raids then? Most of these days will be fine for me each week

- Have Ventrilo 2.1 Installed.(no prob. if you don't have a mic) I have the old vent that was floating about a year ago. not sure which version this is. upgrading wouldn't be a problem and i do have a mic.

Khooie

Back to top Go down

Hunter Empty Re: Hunter

Post  Luvulongtime Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:22 am

Sounds nice! Very Happy
Thumbs up for you! ^^
Luvulongtime
Luvulongtime
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-09-25

https://nemesis-divine.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Legius Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:07 pm

Yeah, agree. You get my thumbs up.

/Legius, Officer of Nemesis Divine and Warrior CL.
Legius
Legius
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnao Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:57 pm

Nice application mate! and we are in a really need of hunters at the moment, and i saw that you need your bow Wink dont all hunters need it :O? Razz well well the officers and i have talked about the application and if you are still interested you can join!

Whisper any of the officers for an in-game invite!

//Gnao PriestClassleader
Gnao
Gnao
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  Whis Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:36 am

Khooie wrote:Looking for a faster paced guild so i can get my bow from Prince. Ruby Serpents
let's just hope your not joining Nemesis Divine just to get your bow.
Whis
Whis
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  elninzo Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:57 am

Agree with that mankan, seems odd :/

elninzo
Officer