Nemesis Divine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Priest Apply.

4 posters

Go down

Shadow Priest Apply. Empty Shadow Priest Apply.

Post  Kinik Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:16 pm

Hello, Nemesis Divine!

-Character name: Kinik

-Class and Level: 62 Night Elf Priest (will be 70 ASAP!) *As Shadow!*

-Professions(lvl): Not really anything, will powerlevel my tailoring up though, as soon as I can.

-Have u done Karazhan prequest?: Not yet. Will do as soon as I ding 70 Smile

-Which "Heroic" instance keys have you got: None, yet.

-previous Guild and why did you leave them:I have been in <Arcanum Noctum>. Great guild, actually. We disbanded - I never quit.

-Raid experience: Done a lot of raids on my paladin and my hunter. Both pre-TBC and in TBC.

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database : -nothing yet-

-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self: Well, as I already told you, my name is Anders. I am 16 year old and I live in Denmark. I go to school every day, off in the weekends, you know the drill. In my sparetime - after school - I play World of Warcraft as often as possible. Got homeworks though, but I'll be able to raid A LOT. I got a girlfriend, whom I will only see like once a month or so, so that won't be a major problem Wink My humor? Yeah, it's awesome. I can laugh about anything, almost. Stuff that irritates me; Spammers and beggers! But then again, who dosn't!
My microphone is broken just at the moment, but I am on to get a new one soon! What more can I say? What I expect of the guild? I expect to be respected as everyone else. To raid like once of twice in a week, I want to get new gear, to damage alot! Smile

Hope to get answer soon! Smile Love ya <3.

Kinik

Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest Apply. Empty Re: Shadow Priest Apply.

Post  Legius Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:31 am

Hi there Kinik.

Well Artimes told me you would apply here and I´m glad you did. Very Happy .
We are atm recruiting new members to our guild, and a shadow priest is something we definetly need. I know our healers would just love to have a Spriest with them ^^.

And during the situation in the guild I don´t see any problem with your level and the fact that you have other chars aswell and also been playing alot is ofc a big plus. Well I hope that you level as good as you can and if you get accepted ( we officers will discuss this matter tomorrow 11/12-07. ) you will ofc get our help with instances and difficult quests if you need it and we are available.

Artimes told me that you had a very mature playstyle and the fact that he recomended you means you get my vote. Smile . Thumbs up for you.

Stay tuned, answer coming soon.

/ Legius, Officer of Nemesis Divine and Warrior CL.
Legius
Legius
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Luvulongtime Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:14 am

Actually you get my vote also^^ Your level isn't really a problem atm.
Just one question, if you don't get a raid spot for 1 week sometime would you leave the guild?
Luvulongtime
Luvulongtime
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-09-25

https://nemesis-divine.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whis Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:46 am

Luvulongtime wrote:Actually you get my vote also^^ Your level isn't really a problem atm.
Just one question, if you don't get a raid spot for 1 week sometime would you leave the guild?

haha, Afoni, your so lame!Razz
Whis
Whis
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Implencia Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:51 am

Nice apply. We are in need of priest and i think you seams to be experienced. So im going to give you an invite to the guild.

Implencia Priest Classleader
Implencia
Implencia
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down