Nemesis Divine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Application, Kanvis level 70 Protection Spec Warrior.

3 posters

Go down

Guild Application, Kanvis level 70 Protection Spec Warrior. Empty Guild Application, Kanvis level 70 Protection Spec Warrior.

Post  Kanvis Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:50 pm

Character Info:
1.01 - Name: Kanvis
1.02 - Level: 70
1.03 - Class: Warrior
1.04 - Talents: Protection
1.05 - Willing to Respec?: Yes
1.06 - Proffessions: Mining, Blacksmithing. (Both are too low to be of any help, so N/A)
1.07 - Attunements(Heroic Keys, Karazhan): All Heroic keys, attuned to Kharazan.
1.08 - /Played: 91 days, 23 hours, 42 minutes, 34 seconds
1.09 - Your Orginal Acc(Y/N): Y
1.010 - Your Standard Gear Link: N/A, i will show my stats instead:

Health Unbuffed: 11094
Armour Unbuffed: 12614
Dodge: 19.74%
Parry: 16.64%
Block: 18.80%

2 IRL
2.01 - Age: 17
2.02 - Country: England
2.03 - Sex(M/F): M
2.04 - Do You Know Someone From Nemesis Divine in-game or IRL? In game.
2.05 - Anything You Like To Add About Yourself? I currently go to college, so work demands on coursework or revision for vital exams may take priority over raiding when appropriate.
2.06 - Do You Have Ventrilo 2.1 Installed: Yes.

3 Previous Guilds
3.01 - Guilds: LUNA corp
3.02 - Why Did You Leave Them?: Disbanded after a guild argument between several members.

4. - Raid Experiance: Run Khara several times, recieved some epic loot. (Moroe's Lucky Pocket Watch, Iron Gauntlets Of The Maiden, Warbringer's Gauntlets. (dps version)
I have also run several heroics. I have recieved the Lion's Heart Girdle (epic) from heroic Ramparts.
Taken part as the MT for a pug Khara group.

5. What Intrested You In Our Guild?: Gnao had asked if i was interested to join for raiding.

6. What Expectations Do You Have Of Our Guild?: A friendly, understanding environment where people keep a mature attitude, and that communication will not be a problem between members.

7. - Our Raid Time Are
Monday - 19:00-23:00
Wednesday - 19:00-23:00
Thursday - 19:00-23:00
Sunday 19:00-23:00
Will You Be Able To Join The Raids Then?: No. I eat dinner at 19:00 Server time, so please allow for 10-30 minutes afterwards for me to finish eating. Then i will be able to join a raid.

Kanvis

Back to top Go down

Guild Application, Kanvis level 70 Protection Spec Warrior. Empty Re: Guild Application, Kanvis level 70 Protection Spec Warrior.

Post  Gnao Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:55 pm

nice application mate! and giiiieeeff prot warriors! Very Happy we only have one in the guild atm! :O

You get Two! Thumbs up from me!

Gnao - Proud Shadowpriest of Nemesis Divine
Gnao
Gnao
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

Guild Application, Kanvis level 70 Protection Spec Warrior. Empty Re: Guild Application, Kanvis level 70 Protection Spec Warrior.

Post  Luvulongtime Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:08 pm

Your application seems nice, Im willing to wait 10-30min but then it would be good if you logout outside the raid instance so we can start as soon as you are back Very Happy
anyway you have the thumbs up from me
//paladin classleader Afoni
Luvulongtime
Luvulongtime
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 108

https://nemesis-divine.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Legius Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:41 pm

I talked to you in-game so, I just say welcome to the guild here.

/Legius Officer and warrior CL.
Legius
Legius
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down