Nemesis Divine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avantgarde - Level 70 paladin applying

4 posters

Go down

Avantgarde - Level 70 paladin applying Empty Avantgarde - Level 70 paladin applying

Post  Avantgar Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:26 am

1 Character Info:

1.01 - Name: Avantgarde (didn´t I write that somewhere else...oh well rabbit )
1.02 - Level: 70.
1.03 - Class: Paladin.
1.04 - Talents: Holy, but with a mix of protection talents for PvP purposes.
1.05 - Willing to Respec?: Yeah, I´m intending to respec since my current spec leaves out a couple of important PvE talents.
1.06 - Proffessions: Mining & Herbalism (your resident metal and plant-pimp tongue )
1.07 - Attunements(Heroic Keys, Karazhan): I´m attuned to all heroic instances, and Karazhan as well of course.
1.08 - /Played: 97 days 22 hours
1.09 - Your Orginal Acc(Y/N): Yes
1.010 - Your Standard Gear Link: Well if the Armory would work just for once, im gonna try to update my post with the link once i can get onto the site.

2 IRL:

2.01 - Age: 21 years
2.02 - Country: Denmark - Scandinavia is king king
2.03 - Sex(M/F): Male!...definately male Shocked
2.04 - Do You Know Someone From Nemesis Divine in-game or IRL? Not directly, but Gnao contacted my ingame and asked if I was interested in joining a PvE guild. Since i was getting rightly tired of boosting my alts (2 accounts=nerd, but what the hell Razz ) I figured it was time to get "back into the game".
2.05 - Anything You Like To Add About Yourself? Can´t think of anything with relevance to the game, but feel free to ask.
2.06 - Do You Have Ventrilo 2.1 Installed: Yes

3 Previous Guilds:

3.01 - Guilds: This is the first guild I´ve come into contact with on this realm, but before I moved here i was in Solid on Deathwing.
3.02 - Why Did You Leave Them?: Well we were forced to disband the guild due to lack of active, and reasonably skilled, players to ever get past the Eagle boss in ZA.

4. - Raid Experience: Full ZG, AQ20, MC, Karazhan and Gruul experience. Apart from that I´ve downed Lurker and Voidreaver...with a little help naturally clown

5. What Interested You In Our Guild?: Gnao, most of all I guess since he introduced me to Nemesis Divine. Also, since Nemesis is progress-wise at the point where I stopped raiding it would be a good place to pick it up again. Besides I believe I have experience and dedication which would benefit the guild.

6. What Expectations Do You Have Of Our Guild?: To give me a chance to prove i can play...from there on out its up to you to decide whether im useful or not Wink

7. - Our Raid Time Are
Monday - 19:00-23:00
Wednesday - 19:00-23:00
Thursday - 19:00-23:00
Sunday 19:00-23:00
Will You Be Able To Join The Raids Then?: Yeah I will. Quite standard raid times so that looks good to me.

Avantgar

Back to top Go down

Avantgarde - Level 70 paladin applying Empty Re: Avantgarde - Level 70 paladin applying

Post  Gnao Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:44 am

wow! great application mate! i really hope that you will get in! more scandinavians and danish people! Razz

Good luck mate! You got my thumbs up. cheers

// Gnao proud member of Nemesis Divine
Gnao
Gnao
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

Avantgarde - Level 70 paladin applying Empty Re: Avantgarde - Level 70 paladin applying

Post  Avantgar Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:52 am

Pardon me for double posting here, but Armory doesn´t seem to be a working feature anymore so I´ll post my stats manually.

Unbuffed stats.

HP: 8700
Mana: 11000
+Healing: 1677
Spell crit chance: 20% flat
Mana regen while casting: 80 mana per 5 sec.
Armor: 14000...dont get any funny OT ideas now lol!

I have some additional gear to adjust this and that, but this is a nice balance in my opinion.

Avantgar

Back to top Go down

Post  Legius Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:26 am

Sweet apply there. You sound like a guy well suited for Nemesis Divine, Very Happy.
You get my vote and thumbs up.

/Legius, Officer and Warrior CL.
Legius
Legius
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post  Luvulongtime Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:36 am

Greetings there my dear fellow paladin.
Nemesis Divine just started progress in ZA, (we have kara on farm and its just... to easy.. and get boring when you down it on one evening =P so we had to start progressing)today we downed the bird boss in ZA and it was our first try on it, (after some wipe with miss cummincation,).
we are currently need more healers for 25 Man, and to build up 2 lines for 10man. but to get a spot in 10man raids is hard atm, if you are okey with this I will gladly invite you.
We are looking for skilled, mature and funny (poeple that are not fucked up in the head and just simply good poeple)poeple, you deffintly seems like a good guy and , easy to like.
So whisper me ingame if you want to talk about anything more.
//Paladin classleader/officer, Afoni.
Luvulongtime
Luvulongtime
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 108

https://nemesis-divine.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  elninzo Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:42 am

Cheers mate! I really agree with those officers above. You sound like a real fun guy to have in the guild. But Afoni mentioned something that I must change. You have the exact same chance to come in a 10-man raid as any other member/trial in the guild. Just that if too many classes want's to go they roll about the spot. So everyone got the exact same chances. You got my vote for sure. Hope to play with you mate, cheers!

/Rogue Classleader and Guild Master.

elninzo
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-10-01

http://www.blazetown.se

Back to top Go down

Post  Luvulongtime Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:46 am

Yeah I just meant its hard to get a spot =P because we have 4 healers atm in the guild ~ with you it would be 5 and you only need 3 healers so... anyway don't blame me>.> I'm tired
Luvulongtime
Luvulongtime
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Avantgar Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:17 pm

I dont mind having to wait for a 25 man raid to get a spot, patience is a virtue. So until you are missing out on a healer I´ll just mingle with the fellows and grind like I usually do Smile

Oh, and Armory finally worked for once so here´s my link:

Avantgar

Back to top Go down

Post  Avantgar Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:21 pm

Ok it might just be me but the link doesn´t seem to show. Maybe an Admin knows the reason for this...but then again maybe I´ll just curse Armory to the deep depths of Hell once more Evil or Very Mad

Avantgar

Back to top Go down

Post  Luvulongtime Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:31 pm

Avantgarde please whisper me ingame so I can talk to you^^
Luvulongtime
Luvulongtime
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnao Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:38 pm

welcome!
Gnao
Gnao
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  Luvulongtime Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:40 pm

welcome!
Luvulongtime
Luvulongtime
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down