Nemesis Divine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dílenius, lv 70 Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Dílenius, lv 70 Warrior Empty Dílenius, lv 70 Warrior

Post  DilWarr Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:06 am

1 Character Info:
1.01 - Name: Dílenius
1.02 - Level: 70
1.03 - Class: Warrior
1.04 - Talents: 33/28/0 - MS/Blood Frenzy n' Imp Slam with 3/5 Flurry
1.05 - Willing to Respec?: Always
1.06 - Professions: 355 Engi, 375 Mining. Also Cooking (374), FA (375) and Fishing (302)
1.07 - Attunements: K-zan attuned n' honored with most HC-factions if not all.
1.08 - /Played: Some 16 days total atm. Wink
1.09 - Your Orginal Acc(Y/N): Yubb, been using this account since 2005.
1.010 - Your Standard Gear Link: (The links here, I just can't see it. Can you? Grr.)

2 IRL
2.01 - Age: I'm 23 years of age this March.
2.02 - Country: Living in Sweden.
2.03 - Sex: "Yes please." Seriously though, I'm a lad.
2.04 - Do You Know Someone From Nemesis Divine in-game or IRL? - Adorala/Doofus, an IRL-mate of mine. Also Nian since last night I've heard. Smile
2.05 - Anything You Like To Add About Yourself?: I was trying to post a list of armory-links for my other characters, but they wont seam to pop up when I Preview the post so I'll skip it for now.

2.06 - Do You Have Ventrilo 2.1 Installed?: VentriloMix, aye.

3 Previous Guilds
3.01 - Guilds:
None on Defias Brotherhood, recently re-rolled here to hang out with Adorala/Doofus like back in day on Shattered Hand.
3.02 - Why Did You Leave Them?: See above. Smile

4. - Raid Experience: Pre-tbc, downing Fankriss was as far as I got. And since tbc, I've cleared K-zan n' Gruul's a couple of times n' had a few tries on Lurker.

5. What Interested You In Our Guild?: Adorala/Doofus spoke well of the guild n' asked me to post an application.

6. What Expectations Do You Have Of Our Guild?: I'm not really expecting anything, just hope to do some raiding n' that I can be useful to the guild.

7. - Our Raid Time Are
Monday - 19:00-23:00
Wednesday - 19:00-23:00
Thursday - 19:00-23:00
Sunday 19:00-23:00
Will You Be Able To Join The Raids Then?:
Always, though I may work late occassionally, but in that case I'd be home and online by 19:15 at worst anyways.

Btw, I'm posting this unregistered since I haven't recieved the account-activation link yet. Think hotmail's messed up, anyways, hope you enjoyed reading this wall of text n' that we'll get in touch in-game.

Cheers!
//

Dílenius

DilWarr

Back to top Go down

Dílenius, lv 70 Warrior Empty Re: Dílenius, lv 70 Warrior

Post  Adorala Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:34 pm

Lovely, well i ordered him to apply here.
Hes a great guy now its just up to legius Wink He got way better gear then me so should be easy to find a spot for him.

Adorala

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Legius Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:19 pm

Well Dílenius I am glad to see your apply here since I been looking for a MS/Bloodfrenzy warrior for some time now and Adorala/Doofus told me about you and he spoke very well of you. Not only do you know Adorala/Doofus and Nian but also I have seen you play even if that was as a Tank and you did a great job. I will let you join our ranks as a MS/Bloodfrenzy warrior but I must also say that you might sometimes have to Tank/OT until we get more Tanks. Anyways welcome to Nemesis Divine, just poke me ingame for your invite Very Happy .

/Legius, Officer and warrior CL.
Legius
Legius
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down