Nemesis Divine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

4 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Ithuril Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:55 am

Application Form:

**Subject:** [Rogue] IngameName Ithuril

-Character name: Ithuril

-Class and Level: Rogue lvl 70

-Professions(lvl): nothing at the moment.

-Have u done Karazhan prequest?: yes

-Which "Heroic" instance keys have you got: 5/5 atm

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Ithuril

-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self:
Hello all. I have play world of warcraft from the start. i have always played Rogues so i know the class. i played on the horde side before were i have a lvl 70 rogue
that i did BWL and MC so i'm a oldschool raider =) but i have never raided in TBC, i started playing on the allie side with some friend from the horde on this server,
but never made it to lvl 70 before thay started raiding and i'd never got a spot in the raid group. now all my friend have started playing on the horde agien
so only me and Gillan ( in your guild ) is left on this server that i know. so know you know it all, and i hope you have a spot for me some time, i really wanna raid before the litch king realice ^^.. thank you for your time / Ithuril

Ithuril

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Legius Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:58 am

Greetings Ithuril.

I would like to start with saying that we did an instance togheter today and that I really think you did a great job and you were nice and skilled aswell Very Happy . The current guild status is that we have alot of melee dps atm and we are lacking ranged classes. And that means that the competition between the melee classes will be tough and that the ranged ones will have an advantage for now. Meaning that all melee classes probably won´t get spots all the time to karazhan, I hope this will change really soon and the guild is currently working on recruiting new members ( atm ranged is prio to maintain as much balance between classes as possible. )and that we maybe can put 2 lines up for Karazhan. After all this guild is trying to build for the upcomming 25 man dungeons. Very Happy .

I now have a question for you: Now that I have explained our current status are you still willing to join us even if it means that you may not get so many spots in raids now in the beginig ( will change hopefully soon)?
( Ofc the raidleaders will be as fair as they can when picking groups.)

We will discuss this matter very soon among the officers and will give you an answer soon.

I will end this reply by saying that you have thumbs up from me and that I will vote for you if you still are intrested after understanding the current guild status.

/ Legius - Officer of Nemesis Divine and Warrior CL.
Legius
Legius
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ithuril Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:12 am

well i will start by saying thank you =) i have no problem with joining and not having spot right away, right now i just wold like to have a guild with nice ppl hand have fun. ^^
S1 gladiator is the main thing for me right now anyway. i wold be happy to join the guild if you thants ok. and maby sometime i will be abel to join the raid.
but right now it wold be fun to join a guild just to have fun. one more thing, there is always Heroic =) . / ithuril

ithuril

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnao Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:13 pm

really nice application m8. this is a really nice rogue and skilled played with him yesterday in shadowlabs and he did a nice and fine job! .

You got my vote!

//Gnao Priest CL
Gnao
Gnao
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  Switched Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:16 pm

Hey this is Switched the rogue CL, me and the other officers have talked about you and decided you are welcome to join the guild.
When your online whisper one of the officers for an invite. I hope you will enjoy staying in the guild and that we can have alot of fun together.

Switched
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Luvulongtime Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:20 am

Yeah you guys seems nice when I read about you. Also Im all up for friends joining togheter because me and my friends know hows it like to not get to join the same guild when you are left on the same server but also how fun it is to get to join in the same guild.
I hope you guys will do your best and have a good time on our guild and that we will become good friends.
See you soon!
and welcome!
Luvulongtime
Luvulongtime
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 108

https://nemesis-divine.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Legius Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:12 pm