Nemesis Divine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowpriest Application

4 posters

Go down

Shadowpriest Application Empty Shadowpriest Application

Post  Ewyn Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:34 pm

Hi there Nemesis Divine!

I'd like to leave an application for a spot as a shadowpriest ( I can respecc if needed ) in your guild.
Here comes the things you'd like to know.

1 Character Info:
1.01 - Name: Ewyn
1.02 - Level: 68 atm, bursting to 70 though so i'm soon there.
1.03 - Class: Priest
1.04 - Talents: Shadow atm,
1.05 - Willing to Respec?: Ofcourse, anything for the guild.
1.06 - Proffessions: Professions are crappy atm, thinking of trying to get either tailoring or enchanting to 375.
1.07 - Attunements(Heroic Keys, Karazhan): No attunements yet, but i will do them as soon as i reach the magical level of 70.
1.08 - /Played: 23 days
1.09 - Your Orginal Acc(Y/N): I have leveled her all by my self Smile
1.010 - Your Standard Gear Link: Atm , i have crappy green leveling gear, but as i level in netherstorm i will get better gear fast. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Ewyn

2 IRL
2.01 - Age 13, but i study with ppl one grade above me, and almost all people that meet me thinks that i'm 15, so i'm pretty muture for an 13 year old,
2.02 - Country Sweden
2.03 - Sex(M/F) Male
2.04 - Do Y Know someone From Nemesis Divine? No i don't i just got a whisper by Whis that told me that i should make an application on the forum Smile
2.05 - anything You Like To Add About Yourself? Muture, not an ordinary 13 year old, ( I hate to be 13 -.-)
2.06 - Have Ventrulo 2.1 Installed: Not at the moment, didnt have any use for it , i'm going to install it when i get a raiding guild.

3 Previous Guilds
3.01 - Guilds: Mostly nobby guilds that i just joined to have a guild. And a RP guild,
3.02 - Why Did You Leave Them?: I left the Rp guild seince i dont rp anymore, and the others seince they only where guilds so ppl could talk to other ppl. XD

4. - Raid Experiance: Not much, but i have seen my friends raid alot.

5. What Intrested You In Our guild?: I got a whisper from Whis that asked me if my priest was my mail and told me that i could make an application here.

6. What Expectations Do You Have Of Our Guild?: A well orginised guild, not very big but perfect for raids. a great guild.

7. - Our Raid Time Are
Monday - 19:00-23:00
Wednesday - 19:00-23:00
Thursday - 19:00-23:00
Sunday 19:00-23:00
will you be able to join the raids then?: Yes, eccept on mondays seince i dont come home untill 20.00, but on the other days, yes.

Thanks for reading my application , take care / "Ewyn"
Ewyn
Ewyn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Shadowpriest Application Empty Re: Shadowpriest Application

Post  Implencia Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:41 pm

Really nice apply. Gonna check with the other officers in guild but u got my vote. / Implencia Priest CL
Implencia
Implencia
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Whis Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:42 pm

Hey Ewyn!
Thou he's young he can still be more mature then Afoni (while beein ganked) and that he's willing to respec for the guild if needed is a good sign.
you got my vote, but it's all depends on Implencia.
Best of luck to you Ewyn.
Whis
Whis
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Luvulongtime Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:47 pm

I like your apply , and I specially like that you are swedish (yay sweden power)
You seem very mature for your age and we have a few on the guild that are young but very mature.
I want you to know one thing is that recruits are going slow and so is the raids now during the winter break but I can make sure of you that in the end we will be the one of the best.
Many of ous is rerolling also so thats why its going extra slow, sense we played horde before and now forced to play alliance XD
Anyhow
You have my thumbs up from me, If you are good listener and do as we say everything will go fine in the raids^^

//Afoni,paladin classleader
Luvulongtime
Luvulongtime
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-09-25

https://nemesis-divine.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Shadowpriest Application Empty Thanks för the nice replyes

Post  Ewyn Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:35 pm

Thank you for the nice replayes Smile
And ofcourse i will litsen, and look at all of the movies of how to kill all the diffrent bosses before going to a raid. Smile
Ewyn
Ewyn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down