Nemesis Divine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samanthanna. Shaman Application

2 posters

Go down

Samanthanna. Shaman Application Empty Samanthanna. Shaman Application

Post  Samanthanna Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:21 pm

Hey

-Character name: Samanthanna

-Class and Level: Shaman 70

-Professions(lvl): JC/mining. 220/252

-Have u done Karazhan prequest?: Yes

-Which "Heroic" instance keys have you got: All

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database : Armory down. Gnao knows my gear, or others. You can check. 1500+ Healing full epic set, and Full epic Enhancement gear.

-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self: Some more fun, jokes, being a guild bike, add to raid knowledge, having fun..social activities.

-our raid time are
Monday - 19:00-23:00
Wednesday - 19:00-23:00
Thursday - 19:00-23:00
Sunday 19:00-23:00
will you be able to join the raids then?

Yeah, pretty much, but only till 22.00. Except on Friday/saturday/sunday, no time limit mostly.

- Have Ventrilo 2.1 Installed.(no prob. if you don't have a mic)

Yes, VT and TS up to date also got a mic

Samanthanna

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Back to top Go down

Samanthanna. Shaman Application Empty Re: Samanthanna. Shaman Application

Post  Legius Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:02 pm

Hi Samanthanna.

The guild are defenetly in need of a skilled Shaman and the fact that you recently played with several people from the guild in kara is ofc a big plus and that you have both good enhanchement and resto gear is just super. My oppinion is that you did a really great job healing us in there. Very Happy .

I have a question for you for you now: What specc do you prefer to go as if you join the guild and are you willing to go resto for now as the guild needs more healers or do you want to go as melee dps ( hard competition in melee atm )? The fact that you got both good healing gear and dps gear is an real asset as you could maybe switch between speccs depending what the guild needs. ( must tell you that our guild has many melee dps classes atm and that we need ranged and healer classes ).

No mather what you wanna go as you got my vote and you will get your answer soon. Very Happy .

/ Legius, Officer of Nemesis Divine and warrior CL.
Legius
Legius
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down